Here I am......
    Walking through time....
       taking these steps through this life  of mine.....*sometimes i'm tired*

Then i stop for a minute...i'm thinking......
     where I am now....? which path I need to choose...?where will I go....?
 My life full of an illusion...Nobody know..Nobody can't predict myself...Nobody...

I'm always sleep in nightmare...
and 
I wish one day I will wake up from it and hold the real life..
Looking back at my life.... 
Sometimes I thought life is so jealous with me...it will grab all of my happiness..
and 
life seems a bitter pill...
I am just a broken heart 
waiting for a new start 
I am just so tired 
of people manipulating me so much.... 
and 
people should know my life so mystery....but I need to face with it..
and 
I'm forced to give a fake smile....
I'm really tired...
fake...fake...and fake...
I hold onto life 
Waiting for a better tomorrow....


This entry was posted on 13:02 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

About Us

In a meantime,he became a part of my destiny. I try to sneak out but i can't.I try to wake up from my nightmare so that i could hold the real life